Who are we:
- We are an informal but dedicated group of hill walkers of all abilities, backgrounds, ages, etc based in and around Aberdeen.
What we do:
- Enjoy hillwalking in lively company. This includes a full range of hillwalking activities (with the exception of climbing), generally targeting Munro’s and Corbett’s.
- Organise day meets.
- Organise weekend meets.
- Read the latest reviews.
Where & when we meet:
- Wednesday evenings at 9.30pm in the Globe Bar on North Silver Street.
- Come along to find out more about the club, the people and future walks.
Membership and how to join:
- Find out more about becoming a member by clicking here.
- A responsible attitude and a relatively good level of fitness is required for most of our planned walks.
Contacting Granite City Hillwalkers: